Monday 29 August 2011

Monday 29th August-getting the job

OK so I got back from Leeds festival at 2:30 this morning absolutely shattered only to be woken at 8:30 by my new boss telling me he wants me to come and work in london with him. I thought I was still asleep. I wasn't. Its amazing, I had to explain to my none christian family that i felt God was calling me to London to be apart of this amazing project. Safe to say it did not go down well but apart from that its been a pretty easy ride. I still need to pack and get my head into it as I'm still in festival mode, in fact I don't even think I've unpacked yet but oh well it can just go straight in the suit case again. I'm so scared though I have to leave my amazing boyfriend behind and my family and the original church I was part of. While I'm writing this the 2 people i was meant to be working with in my home town are sat discussing travels and all I'm, thinking is shhhhhhh I'm so scared to leave them cos it is so out of my comfort zones. Ahhhh prayers would be so appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment