Tuesday 30 August 2011

Tuesday 30th August-preparing to go

OK so maybe I haven't let it settle in properly but in all honesty all that is going through my head is LONDONNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!! but yeah today is what were focusing on.
I had some shopping to do and some goodbye's to say; so while looking for some very odd items that I was giving to someone for reasons I'm not going into, I was on the phone wandering through Middlesbrough town. I think saying goodbye to my sister and her girlfriend and my boyfriend was the hardest thing.

After buying leggings some make up and various other items I caught the bus to the boyfriends and we laid in bed and talked and I cried and he cuddled me all day and as amazing as it was I've already started to miss him, but I gave him a token and a few special things that we can remember each other by.

I've filled out the applications and found all my documentation gotta pack my suitcase tomorrow and start changing my details.

No comments:

Post a Comment